You are browsing upcoming documentation for version 6.0 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, scheduled for release in 2024. Read version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get up-to-date information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Community vs Enterprise Edition
Oro application comes in two editions, Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
The key difference between CE and EE is the application’s enhanced performance scalability, extended functional capabilities, and customer support.
On top of the features available in Oro CE, Oro EE provides:
- Big data processing with PostgreSQL database.
- Big data search with ElasticSearch.
- Integration with RabbitMQ to handle large amounts of job queues.
- Multiple organizations support.
- Multiple websites support.
- Multiple currencies support.
- Support for inventory management across multiple warehouses.
- OroCRM capabilities integrated into OroCommerce interface.