You are browsing upcoming documentation for version 5.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, scheduled for release in March 2023. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get up-to-date information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Create Storefront Search Synonyms
In OroCommerce Enterprise Edition, you can create a synonym group where a search for one word from this group in the OroCommerce storefront would return results for all the synonyms in this group. Synonym management is enabled globally and per website in the system configuration, and subsequently managed through Marketing > Search > Search Synonyms in the main menu.
To create a new synonym group:
- Navigate to Marketing > Search > Search Synonyms in the main menu.
- Click Create Search Synonym.
- Fill in the following details:
- Owner — the owner of the synonym being created. This field is only displayed in the global organization.
- Websites — a list of websites where the synonym is to be used. Hold ctrl to select more than one website.
- Synonyms — a list of comma-separated synonyms, for example, good, excellent. Arrow notation can be used to define unidirectional synonyms: excellent => good.
- Click Save.