Reports with Accepted Consents¶
In OroCommerce, you can create a report that shows what and how many customer users have accepted specific consents.
As an illustration, we are creating a report to collect statistics on buyers who accepted the consent to receive email newsletters:
- Navigate to Reports & Segments in the main menu.
- Click Create Report at the top right of the page.
- In the General section, provide the following mandatory information:
- Name — A name that is used to refer to the report on the interface. It is recommended to create a name that indicates the information the report presents.
- Entity — Select Customer User to collect data on the buyers who accepted the consent to receive emails.
- Report Type — Select Table.
- In the Columns section, add the key details to be displayed in the report table:
- Customer User > First Name
- Customer User > Last Name
- Customer User > Email Address
- In the Filters section, add the field condition to sort the data according to the purpose of the report:
- Drag Field Condition to the blank panel on the right.
- Click Customer User > Accepted Consents.
- Select one or several consents from the list.
- Click Save and Close on the top right of the page.
Once saved, the newly created report appears on the page of all reports:
The report itself lists the names of the customer users who have accepted the required consent: