You are browsing the documentation for version 4.2 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Read version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Simple Search API
REST API allows to search by all text fields in all entities.
Parameters for APIs requests:
- search - the search string
- offset - the integer value of the offset
- max_results - the count of the result records in the response
REST API url:
REST API works with GET requests only. The search request to the search
must be as in the following example:
The request returns an array with data:
- records_count - the total number of results (without
- count - count of records in current request
- data - array with data. Data consists of values:
- entity_name - class name of entity
- record_id - id of record from this entity
- record_string - the title of this record