You are browsing documentation for version 5.0 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, maintained until August 2024 and supported until March 2026. See version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation for information on latest features.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
To reinstall your Oro application:
- Drop the database that was used for the previous installation attempt.
- Create a new database for new Oro application installation.
- Empty the <installation directory>/var/cache/prod and <installation directory>/var/cache/session directories.
- Clear the Installed option in the config/parameters.yml file and update the database name, if necessary.
- Launch the Oro application installation via console in a silent mode.
The installation process terminates with a warning if the environment does not meet the system requirements. Fix the reported issue(s) and launch the installation again.
If any problem occurs, you can see the details in
Normally, the installation process is terminated if it detects an already-existing installation.
After the installation finished remember to run
php bin/console oro:api:doc:cache:clear to warm-up the API documentation cache. This process may take several minutes.