The following guide is intended as an introduction to the OroCommerce default storefront. It illustrates how to navigate, browse and interact with the store.
Navigate the left-panel menu to find the content you are interested in, or use the search bar above.
Before you proceed, consider watching the following media library tutorials:
- Set Up Your Website Storefront – Buyer’s Perspective. It guides you through the storefront features and possibilities available in the storefront to both guest and authenticated users. The highlights of this video tutorial include:
- Key elements of the storefront interface (storefront menu, navigation, and search bars).
- Step-by-step guest checkout.
- Benefits of the My Account menu that enables buyers to view and manage their personal data, track submitted orders, quotes, and RFQs.
- User registration and sign in.
- To get insights into the advanced capabilities and permissions a company administrator has in the storefront, watch the Exploring Storefront Possibilities as a Company Administrator. After watching this tutorial, you’ll be able to:
- Create a new role and assign it permissions with different data access levels.
- Submit and cancel reorders for buyers.
- Create and manage new buyer accounts.
- Enable and disable user accounts.
- Collect statistics on orders and quotes.