OroLocaleBundle enables the locale management and a data localization support.
This bundle provides the next localization tools:
- numbers and datetime formatting (intl is used)
- person names and postal addresses formatting
- dictionary of currencies, phone prefixes and default locales of countries
It provides such locale settings of the application as:
- time zone
- person names formats
- addresses formats
- currency specific data
- currency symbols based on currency codes
- currency code, phone prefix, default locale based on country
Locale settings uses system configuration as a source.