You are browsing the documentation for version 4.2 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Read version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Storefront Design Customization How To Guides
The Storefront Customization How To guide provides recipes for the most frequent OroCommerce storefront customization tasks.
Before proceeding with this topic, make sure you have set up the development environment, including creating your own custom bundle, and created a storefront theme.
Follow the links below to learn how to adapt the appearance of the default OroCommerce storefront to the design that suits your company.
Change Corporate Identity:
- How to Replace a Logo and a Favicon in the Storefront
- How to Change the Color Scheme of the Storefront
- How to Change Fonts and Typography in the Storefront
- How to Change Media Breakpoints in Storefront
- How to Change Offsets in Storefront
- How to Replace Placeholder Images for Products in the Storefront
- Override, Remove, Disable Files