You are browsing the documentation for version 4.2 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Security Support ends in January 2024. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure dotmailer Single Sign-on in the Back-Office
Single sign-on allows to enter dotmailer account from within your OroCRM and OroCommerce applications.
To be able to use single sign-on:
- Obtain a Client ID and a Client Secret Keys from your dotmailer manager.
- Enter these credentials during integration configuration (see the Configure dotmailer Integration guide).
- The requested call back URL should be as follows:
- Navigate to Marketing > dotmailer > Email Studio and select the integration you wish to connect to.
- Click Connect to perform OAuth authorization.
Once the connection is established, you will be able to see your dotmailer account dashboard within Email Studio in Oro application.
With the help of single sign-on, there will be no need of logging into dotmailer account every time and it will be possible to access it straight from the Oro application.