You are browsing the documentation for version 4.2 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Security Support ends in January 2024. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Global Microsoft Settings
The Enterprise Edition of Oro applications support the integration with Microsoft features through the Oro-Microsoft 365 Integration extension. With its help, you can configure Microsoft 365 single sign-on, calendar, and task synchronization.
The Community Edition has Microsoft OAuth2 with Microsoft for email sync via configured Azure Active Directory Application available out-of-the-box. The Oro-Microsoft 365 Integration extension is not available for the Community Edition.
To configure global Microsoft integration-related settings in the back-office:
- Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
- In the panel to the left, click System Configuration > Integrations > Microsoft Settings.
Click the relevant topic below to start configuring the required setting:
- Microsoft 365 OAuth (Azure Active Directory Application)
- Microsoft 365 Single Sign-On
- Microsoft 365 Integrations