You are browsing the documentation for version 4.2 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Read version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Google Settings per Organization
Google has retired Google Hangouts and associated services, and this integration is no longer supported.
Google Hangouts are configured globally and per organization,
To configure Google Tag Manager and Hangouts settings per organization:
Navigate to System > User Management > Organizations in the main menu.
For the necessary organization, hover over the More Options menu at the end of the row and click to start editing the configuration.
Click System Configuration > Integrations > Google Settings in the menu to the left.
In the Google Tag Manager Settings section:
- Clear the Use System check box.
- For the Google Tag Manager Integration filed, select the GTM integration you have configured for the application. Click Save to display an additional option.
- For Data Collection For, select the Google Analytics type (Universal, GA4, or both) that connects to your GTM account to enable data mapping.
In the Google Hangouts section, provide the following details:
- Enable For Emails — Check the box to enable Google Hangouts for emails.
- Enable For Phones — Check the box to enable Google Hangouts for phones.
By default, Enable For Emails and Enable For Phones are enabled.
- Click Save Settings.