You are browsing the documentation for version 4.2 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Security Support ends in January 2024. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Guest Website Access Settings per Website
To enable guest access per website:
- Navigate to System > Websites.
- For the necessary website, hover over the More Options menu to the right of the necessary website, and click to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Guests > Website Access in the menu on the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- Clear the Use Organization check box to change the organization-wide setting.
- Select the Enable Guest Access checkbox.
- Click Save Settings.
To disable guest access globally, clear the Enable Guest Access checkbox.