You are browsing upcoming documentation for version 5.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, scheduled for release in March 2023. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get up-to-date information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
OroLocaleBundle enables the locale management and a data localization support.
This bundle provides the next localization tools:
- numbers and datetime formatting (intl is used)
- person names and postal addresses formatting
- dictionary of currencies, phone prefixes and default locales of countries
It provides such locale settings of the application as:
- time zone
- person names formats
- addresses formats
- currency specific data
- currency symbols based on currency codes
- currency code, phone prefix, default locale based on country
Locale settings uses system configuration as a source.