You are browsing upcoming documentation for version 5.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, scheduled for release in March 2023. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get up-to-date information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Stores data for localization. It can be used to display the interface in the required language and formatting.
Localization entity contains the following fields:
- name (string) - a unique name of the localization, used for system purposes and not available in the user-interface
- titles (LocalizedFallbackValues) - a set of translatable titles of the Localization
- languageCode (string) - the language code, used to display the full title of the language by code; formatter
Oro\Bundle\LocaleBundle\Formatter\LanguageCodeFormattercan be used
- formattingCode (string) - is used to display the full title of the formatting by code
- formatLocale (string) - is used to display the full title of the locale by code
- parentLocalization (Localization) - parent Localization
LocalizedFallbackValue stores the translation of the necessary data for different localizations. It can be used to display the interface in the required language and formatting.
LocalizedFallbackValue entity contains the following fields:
- fallback (string) - fallback type
- string (string) - translation for a short string
- text (string) - translation for a long string (used if string is empty)
- localization (Localization) - localization
To retrieve the translated value for the necessary localization, use trait
Oro\Bundle\LocaleBundle\Entity\FallbackTrait that provides methods getFallbackValue(), getDefaultFallbackValue() and setDefaultFallbackValue().