You are browsing the documentation for version 4.2 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Read version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Global Google Settings
All Oro application editions support the integration with Google. With its help, you can configure Google single sign-on to enable users with the same Google account email address and OroCRM/Commerce primary email address to log in only once in a session. Additionally, you can configure OAuth2 with Google for email synchronization, set up Google Hangouts calls, and configure Google Tag Manager settings.
- Google integration settings can be configured globally,
- Google Hangouts are configured globally and per organization,
- Google Tag Manager is configured globally, per organization, and website.
To configure Google settings on the system level:
- Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
- In the panel to the left, click System Configuration > Integrations > Google Settings.
Click the relevant topic below to start configuring the required setting:
- Configure Google Integration Settings
- Configure Google Single Sign On
- Set Up Voice and Video Calls via Hangouts
- Configure Google Tag Manager Integration (Universal Analytics)
- Configure Google Tag Manager Integration (Google Analytics 4)
The industrial sector is living through a digital transformation. Take a closer look at how eCommerce can help achieve digital transformation in manufacturing.