Configure Global Google Settings
All Oro application editions support the integration with Google. With its help, you can configure Google single sign-on to enable users with the same Google account email address and OroCRM/Commerce primary email address to log in only once in a session. Additionally, you can configure OAuth2 with Google for email synchronization, set up Google Hangouts calls, and configure Google Tag Manager settings.
To configure Google settings on the system level:
- Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
- In the panel to the left, click System Configuration > Integrations > Google Settings.
Click the relevant topic below to start configuring the required setting:
- Configure Google Integration Settings
- Configure Google Single Sign On
- Set Up Voice and Video Calls via Hangouts
- Configure Google Tag Manager Integration
The industrial sector is living through a digital transformation. Take a closer look at how eCommerce can help achieve digital transformation in manufacturing.