You are browsing documentation for version 5.0 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, maintained until August 2024 and supported until March 2026. See version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation for information on latest features.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
View a Request for Quote Details
To view a specific RFQ in the back-office:
- Navigate to Sales > Request for Quotes in the main menu.
- Find the required request for quotes and click on it.
- In the General section, you can find the following information:
- First Name and Last Name of the customer user
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- PO Number
- Do Not Ship Later Than
- Submitted By
- Internal Status
- Customer Status
- In the Notes section, you can view the comments added by the customer regarding the RFQ.
- In the Line Items section, you can review the products, requested quantity, target prices, and notes to the line items, if any.
- The Activity section displays activities available for RFQs.