You are browsing documentation for version 5.0 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, maintained until August 2024 and supported until March 2026. See version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation for information on latest features.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Manage Dotdigital Integration in the Back-Office
Oro application supports integration with Dotdigital, allowing you to do the following:
- Map the marketing lists to address books in Dotdigital and keep them synchronized.
- Use your address books to create email campaigns in Dotdigital and import them to Oro application.
- Create new contact data fields to capture additional information about your contacts.
- Use Dotdigital campaign statistics and Oro application reporting tools to analyze the campaign efficiency.
Before you can use Dotdigital with Oro application, ensure that all the necessary integration steps are complete:
- Configure Dotdigital for integration — please refer to the Dotdigital Configuration guide.
- Check the Dotdigital Data Fields and Mappings to the Oro application data.
- Set up the schedule for data synchronization between Dotdigital and Oro application — see Dotdigital Synchronization Settings.
- Optionally, configure Dotdigital single sign on — please follow the Dotdigital Single Sign-on steps.
After configuring the integration and data synchronization, you can Send Email Campaign via Dotdigital guide.
How can your manufacturing company benefit from technological advancements? Learn from these digital transformation examples in manufacturing.