You are browsing documentation for version 5.0 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, maintained until August 2024 and supported until March 2026. See version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation for information on latest features.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Taxonomies in the Back-Office
The following guide describes how you can configure taxonomies in your Oro application which located under System > Tag Management > Taxonomies in the main menu.
See a short demo on how to create taxonomies or continue reading the guidance below.
Navigate to System > Tag Management > Taxonomies in the main menu.
Click Create Taxonomy in the top right corner.
Define the following fields:
- Owner — Limits the list of users who can manage the taxonomic unit.
- Name — Specify the name for your taxonomic unit.
- Color — Select the color for the taxonomic unit. Tags within this unit will have the same color assigned to them.
Click Save and Close.
Manage Taxonomies From the Grid
Within the taxonomies list, you can:
- View the details of a taxonomic unit:
- Edit a taxonomic unit:
- Delete a taxonomic unit from the system:
- Filter taxonomies:
- Configure grid settings for taxonomies: