You are browsing documentation for version 5.0 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, supported until January 2025. See version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation for information on latest features.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Guest Website Access Settings per Website
To enable guest access per website:
- Navigate to System > Websites.
- For the necessary website, hover over the More Options menu to the right of the necessary website, and click to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Guests > Website Access in the menu on the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- Clear the Use Organization checkbox to change the organization-wide setting.
- Select the Enable Guest Access checkbox.
- Click Save Settings.
To disable guest access globally, clear the Enable Guest Access checkbox.