You are browsing documentation for version 5.0 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, supported until January 2025. See version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation for information on latest features.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Warehouse Settings per Website
The ability to configure warehouses is only available in the Enterprise edition.
To enable and prioritize warehouses per website:
Navigate to System > Websites in the main menu.
For the necessary website, hover over the More Options menu to the right of the necessary website and click to start editing the configuration.
Select Commerce > Inventory > Warehouses in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
Enable as many warehouses as you need:
- If necessary, click +Add Warehouse.
- Select the warehouse name in the Choose a Warehouse list.
- Assign a numeric priority to the enabled warehouse (1 is higher, 100 is lower). Products will be ordered and shipped from the higher priority warehouses first.
You can manage the list of enabled warehouses using the following actions:
- To disable a warehouse, click x to the right of the priority.
- To clear the selected warehouse, click x to the right of the warehouse name.
- To select different warehouse from the list, click v to the right of the warehouse name, and select a new warehouse to enable.
- To see the complete list of the warehouses in a table view, click bars sign to the right of the warehouse name. The list of warehouses opens in a popup window.
Once all warehouses are enabled and prioritized, click Save Settings.