You are browsing documentation for version 5.0 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, supported until January 2025. See version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation for information on latest features.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Global Application Settings
You can view details of your application settings and control the Web API feature availability both for the back-office and storefront. By default, the API feature is disabled fo the application.
Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
Select System Configuration > General Setup > Application Settings in the menu to the left.
The following details are available:
To change the default settings, clear the Use Default checkbox first.
- Application URL — The URL of the application
- Recipient Email Addresses — To send notifications to specific people, type their email addresses separated by semicolons (;). Leave this field empty to disable error logs notification.
In the Web API section, select the required options:
- Enable API — enables the back-office API feature for your application.
- Enable Storefront API — enables the storefront API feature for your application.
- Enable Guest Storefront API — grants access to some storefront API resources of your application to non-authenticated visitors. This option is available when the storefront API feature is enabled.
- Click Save Settings.