Manage Dotdigital Integration in the Back-Office
Oro application supports integration with Dotdigital, allowing you to do the following:
- Map the marketing lists to address books in Dotdigital and keep them synchronized.
- Use your address books to create email campaigns in Dotdigital and import them to Oro application.
- Create new contact data fields to capture additional information about your contacts.
- Use Dotdigital campaign statistics and Oro application reporting tools to analyze the campaign efficiency.
Before you can use Dotdigital with Oro application, ensure that all the necessary integration steps are complete:
- Configure Dotdigital for integration — please refer to the Dotdigital Configuration guide.
- Check the Dotdigital Data Fields and Mappings to the Oro application data.
- Set up the schedule for data synchronization between Dotdigital and Oro application — see Dotdigital Synchronization Settings.
- Optionally, configure Dotdigital single sign on — please follow the Dotdigital Single Sign-on steps.
After configuring the integration and data synchronization, you can Send Email Campaign via Dotdigital guide.