You are browsing documentation for version 5.0 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, supported until January 2025. See version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation for information on latest features.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Shipping Tax Settings per Website
This section is part of the Tax Management concept guide that provides a general understanding of the tax configuration and management in OroCommerce.
You can select a shipping tax code that should be used for shipping total cost calculation and specify if the shipping cost already contains a tax.
To change the shipping tax configuration for a specific website:
- Navigate to System > Websites in the main menu.
- For the necessary website, hover over the More Options menu to the right of the necessary website and click to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Taxation > Shipping in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- Clear the Use Organization checkbox to change the organization-wide setting.
- In the Shipping Tax section, configure the options:
- Tax Code - Select the tax code (tax identifier) that in combination with tax rules defines the tax rate that is applied for the shipping tax calculation.
- Shipping Rates Include Tax - Enable the checkbox to avoid charging taxes on shipping twice if the shipping rates provided by the shipping carrier(s) or entered manually in the back-office already include tax.
- Click Save Settings.