Configure Shipping Tax Settings per Website
This section is part of the Tax Management concept guide that provides a general understanding of the tax configuration and management in OroCommerce.
You can select a shipping tax code that should be used for shipping total cost calculation and specify if the shipping cost already contains a tax.
To change the shipping tax configuration for a specific website:
- Navigate to System > Websites in the main menu.
- For the necessary website, hover over the More Options menu to the right of the necessary website and click to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Taxation > Shipping in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- Clear the Use Organization checkbox to change the organization-wide setting.
- In the Shipping Tax section, configure the options:
- Tax Code - Select the tax code (tax identifier) that in combination with tax rules defines the tax rate that is applied for the shipping tax calculation.
- Shipping Rates Include Tax - Enable the checkbox to avoid charging taxes on shipping twice if the shipping rates provided by the shipping carrier(s) or entered manually in the back-office already include tax.
- Click Save Settings.