You are browsing documentation for version 5.0 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, supported until January 2025. See version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation for information on latest features.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Theme Settings per Website
You can set the theme-related options for the website to override global configuration:
- Navigate to System > Websites in the main menu.
- For the necessary website, hover over the More Options menu to the right of the necessary website and click to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Design > Theme in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- Clear the Use Organization checkbox to change the organization-wide setting.
- Select the necessary theme, product page template, filter selector and user menu display mode. Refer to the Configure Theme Globally guide for available options and their impact in the storefront look and feel.
- Click Save Settings.