You are browsing the documentation for version 4.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Security Support ends in January 2023. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
The Leads List widget displays the list of leads that can be configured to show only leads in certain conditions, e.g. only open leads owned by the current user. The widget displays only open items that are owned by the current user, but can be configured to display any necessary data.
For how to add widgets to the dashboard and manage them, see the relevant topics:
Leads List Widget Configuration
You can adjust the following settings for the leads list widget:
- Widget title — the name displayed on the dashboard. To change the name, clear the Use Default check box and provide a new name.
- Business unit — select the business unit to present statistics for.
- Role — select the user’s role (e.g. a sales manager, an administrator, a leads development rep, etc.) to see statistics for.
- Owner — select the owner for the widget to see statistics for a certain user.
- Excluded — select what status the widget should not display (e.g. new, qualified, unqualified).
- Sort by — define the sorting order for the data to be displayed in the widget, and whether the data should be sorted in ascending or descending order.