Manage Widgets in the Back-Office
Oro applications come with a number of out-of-the-box widgets that can simplify the day-to-day sales, marketing and communication activities. These can be broken down into three categories:
|Widgets for Sales and Marketing||Widgets for Communication||Universal Widgets|
Additional widgets can be added via a third-party system integrations.
Add Widgets to a Dashboard
To add a widget to a dashboard:
- Click +Add Widget on the page of a selected dashboard.
- Select the widget from the list and click Add.
- To search for a widget, type its name in the search field.
You can add the same widgets a number of times and assign them different owners.
Manage Widgets on a Dashboard
You can easily create and manage widgets for various team members. For instance, as a a sales manager can create the same widgets for each sales rep within the organization to be able to see results of each sales rep’s work.
You can manage widgets using tools in their header:
- Collapse or Expand it. If a widget has been collapsed, only its header is displayed on the dashboard.
- Move the widget by clicking on the widget’s header, holding the button and placing the widget in the desired location on the dashboard.
- Delete delete the widget from the dashboard
- Open widget settings menu to configure the widget. See the Configure Widgets section for the options you can change.
The specified owner, date range and the territory (if available) are displayed at the bottom of the widget.
To configure a widget, click Configure in the widget header and adjust the required settings. Please note that configuration settings for different widgets are not the same.
- Widget title — the name displayed on the dashboard.
- Business unit — Select the business unit to display the statistics for.
- Role — Select the role of the used for which you would like to see the statistics (e.g. a sales manager, an administrator, a leads development rep, etc.).
- Owner — Select the owner for the widget to see statistics for a particular user.
- Date range — The time period for which the widget details are displayed.
- Compare with previous period — Select this option if you wish to compare statistics for the current and the previous periods and have it displayed in the dashboard widget.
- Other widget details (depending on widget type).