You are browsing the documentation for version 4.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Security Support ends in January 2023. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
The Leads Statistics widget displays a set of metrics that indicate the performance of your lead pipeline. You can configure the widget to show only leads in certain conditions, e.g. only open leads owned by the current user.
For how to add widgets to the dashboard and manage them, see the relevant topics:
Lead Statistics Configuration
You can adjust the following settings for the lead statistics widget:
- Widget title — the name displayed on the dashboard. To change the name, clear the Use Default check box and provide a new name.
- Business unit — select the business unit to present statistics for.
- Role — select the user’s role (e.g. a sales manager, an administrator, a leads development rep, etc.) to see statistics for.
- Owner — select the owner for the widget to see statistics for a certain user.
- Date range — time for which the widget details are displayed.
- Compare with previous period — tick this option if you wish to compare statistics for the current and the previous periods and see it displayed in the dashboard widget.
- Advanced Filter — set the conditions if you wish to filter your leads.
- Choose Metrics — select what data the widget will display (open leads, new leads).
- Territories — if sales territory are enabled in your system, you can view leads filtered within one or several specific territories.