You are browsing the documentation for version 4.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Read version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
The Opportunity Statistics widget displays a set of metrics that indicate performance of the opportunity pipeline.
For how to add widgets to the dashboard and manage them, see the relevant topics:
Opportunity Statistics Configuration
You can adjust the following settings for the opportunity statistics widget:
- Widget title — the name displayed on the dashboard. To change the name, clear the Use Default check box and provide a new name.
- Business unit — select the business unit to present statistics for.
- Role — select the user’s role (e.g. a sales manager, an administrator, a leads development rep, etc.) to see statistics for.
- Owner — select the owner for the widget to see statistics for a certain user.
- Date range — time for which the widget details are displayed.
- Compare with previous period — tick this option if you wish to compare statistics for the current and the previous periods and see it displayed in the dashboard widget.
- Advanced Filter — set the conditions if you wish to filter your opportunities.
- Choose Metrics — select what data the widget will display:
- New Opportunities count
- New Opportunities amount
- Won Opportunities to date
- Won Opportunities to date amount
- Territories — if sales territory are enabled in your system, you can view opportunities filtered within one or several specific territories.