You are browsing the documentation for version 4.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Read version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Integrations in the Back-Office
OroCommerce fulfills individual customer wishes and provides miscellaneous extensions and third-party integration solutions to meet specific preferences of each business. Generally, the integrations are used for the operational routines digitalizing every possible area of your online webs store.
The section focuses on the integrations pre-implemented for your Oro applications and illustrates:
- what payment providers to use to help process different types of payments (PayPal, Apruve, Authorize.Net, etc.)
- what shipping methods you can offer your OroCommerce customers (UPS, FedEx)
- how to set up integrations with payment and shipping services
- how to use email marketing activities and email marketing automation (Mailchimp, dotmailer)
- how to configure Google single sign-on, Hangouts calls, and Tag Manager
- how to create the code that may be embedded to a third-party website to enable communication between the third-party website users and the Oro application
Check the following integrations that can be enabled/disabled and configured in System > Configuration > Integration:
- Manage Integrations: Payment Method Integration
- Manage Integrations: Shipping Method Integration
- Google Integration (Single Sign-On, Hangouts, Tag Manager)
- Microsoft Office365 OAuth Integration
- dotmailer Integration
- Mailchimp Integration
- Zendesk Integration
- LDAP Integration
- Embedded Forms