Community vs Enterprise Edition
Oro application comes in two editions, Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
The key differences between CE and EE is the application’s enhanced performance scalability, extended functional capabilities and customer support.
On top of the features available in Oro CE, Oro EE provides:
- Big data processing with PostgreSQL database.
- Big data search with ElasticSearch.
- Integration with RabbitMQ to handle large amounts of job queues.
- Multiple organizations support.
- Multiple websites support.
- Multiple currencies support.
- Support for inventory management across multiple warehouses.
- OroCRM capabilities integrated into OroCommerce interface.
Complete information on differences between Community and Enterprise editions is illustrated in OroCommerce Editions and OroCRM Editions.