The following guide describes how you can configure taxonomies in your Oro application which located under System > Tag Management > Taxonomies in the main menu.
Taxonomy is a way to group things together. In your Oro application, you can group tags in taxonomies, and to every taxonomy you can assign a distinctive color to clearly identify different groups of tags that might serve different purposes.
See a short demo on how to create taxonomies or continue reading the guidance below.
- Navigate to System > Tag Management > Taxonomies in the main menu.
- Click Create Taxonomy in the top right corner.
- Define the following fields:
- Owner — Limits the list of users who can manage the taxonomic unit.
- Name — Specify the name for your taxonomic unit.
- Color — Select the color for the taxonomic unit. Tags within this unit will have the same color assigned to them.
Click Save and Close.
Manage Taxonomies From the Grid¶
Within the taxonomies list, you can:
- View the details of a taxonomic unit:
- Edit a taxonomic unit:
- Delete a taxonomic unit from the system:
- Filter taxonomies:
- Configure grid settings for taxonomies: