With this functionality, users can see the full history of changes made to any record of an
auditable entity, as well as the out-of-the-box report of all such
System administrator defines what entities will be available for audit. Any entity can be set as auditable. For how to do it, see step 6 of the Create an Entity action description.
Data Audit Report
You can view the data audit statistics by navigating to System > Data Audit in the main menu in the back-office of all Oro applications.
The report grid contains the following information:
- ACTION — Defines the action that has been performed with the record. You can see if the record has been created, updated or removed.
- VERSION — Corresponds to the consecutive number of changes performed with the specific record.
- ENTITY TYPE — The type of the entity to which the record belongs.
- ENTITY NAME — The name of the specific record tracked.
- ENTITY ID — The ID of the entity to which the record belongs.
- DATA — Details of the change.
- AUTHOR — The name and email of the user that has performed the change.
- ORGANIZATION — The organization within which the change has been performed.
- LOGGED AT — The date and time when the event was logged.