If you have MailChimp integration configured, you can control MailChimp synchronization settings in the system configuration:
- Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
- In the menu to the left, click System Configuration > Integrations > MailChimp Settings.
- In the Synchronization Settings section, clear the Use Default check box and select one of the two options in the Static Segment Synchronization Mode field:
- On data update — Synchronization is scheduled both by cron and as soon as data in static segment changes.
- Scheduled — Synchronization is scheduled only by cron.
- Click Save Settings once you select the required option.
You need to have Schedule MailChimp Static Segment synchronization enabled for this configuration to be respected.