Google Hangouts Integration per Organization
You can read more on this topic in Voice and Video Calls via Hangouts.
To enable hangouts in the Oro application for an organiation:
- Navigate to System > User Management > Organizations in the main menu.
- For the necessary organization, hover over the More Options menu at the end of the row and click to start editing the configuration.
- Click System Configuration > Integrations > Google Settings in the menu to the left.
- In the Google Hangouts section, select the following check boxes:
- Enable for Emails — to call via email (you can invite up to 5 users to a Google Hangout by emailing them)
- Enable for Phones — to make phone calls
- Click Save Settings.