You are browsing the documentation for version 1.6 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Read version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get up-to-date information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Google Hangouts Integration per Organization
You can read more on this topic in Voice and Video Calls via Hangouts.
To enable hangouts in the Oro application for an organiation:
- Navigate to System > User Management > Organizations in the main menu.
- For the necessary organization, hover over the More Options menu at the end of the row and click to start editing the configuration.
- Click System Configuration > Integrations > Google Settings in the menu to the left.
- In the Google Hangouts section, select the following check boxes:
- Enable for Emails — to call via email (you can invite up to 5 users to a Google Hangout by emailing them)
- Enable for Phones — to make phone calls
- Click Save Settings.