You are browsing the documentation for version 4.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Read version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Global Quick Order Form Settings
Registered and unregistered customers can use a quick order form for fast purchases in the Oro storefront. By default, quick order form is enabled, while guest quick order form is disabled. You can configure the quick form functionality on three levels – globally, per organization and per website.
Please note that website settings override organization, organization settings override system settings.
To enable the quick order form globally for registered and unregistered users:
- Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
- Select Commerce > Sales > Quick Order Form in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- Clear the Use Default check box to override the default configuration options.
- In the Quick Order Form section, enable or disable the quick order form functionality for the registered users. By default the quick order form is enabled.
- In the Guest Quick Order Form section, set whether guests are allowed to create a quick order form. By default, the guest quick order form is disabled.
- Click Save Settings.