Configure Global Quick Order Form Settings
Registered and unregistered customers can use a quick order form for fast purchases in the Oro storefront. By default, quick order form is enabled, while optimized quick order and guest quick order form are disabled. You can configure the quick form functionality and its options on three levels – globally, per organization and per website.
Please note that website settings override organization, organization settings override system settings.
To configure the quick order form globally for registered and unregistered users:
- Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
- Select Commerce > Sales > Quick Order Form in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- Clear the Use Default checkbox to override the default configuration options.
- In the Quick Order Form section:
- Enable Quick Order Form — enable or disable the quick order form functionality for the registered users. By default the quick order form is enabled.
- Enable Optimized Quick Order Form — enable optimized quick order form when you upload over 1000 products per order. By default, the optimized order form is disabled. The feature is available starting from OroCommerce Enterprise v5.0.7. To check which application version you are running, see the system information.
- In the Guest Quick Order Form section, set whether guests are allowed to create a quick order form. By default, the guest quick order form is disabled.
- Click Save Settings.