You are browsing the documentation for version 3.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Websites in the Back-Office
This section is a part of the Multi-Website Configuration concept guide topic that provides the general understanding of multiple website configuration concept in Oro applications.
You can create multiple B2B websites that target a particular audience, geography, a specific brand, and a segment of goods or services that your company is providing.
Multi-website management is only available in the Enterprise edition.
Every website may have:
- A dedicated web catalog that defines the website content (products, categories, web pages, etc)
- A set of price lists that may be isolated from the other websites
- Unique configuration that may (but not necessarily should) override the organization configuration
Learn more about website management from the following sections:
- Configure Website System Settings
- Create a Website
- Manage a Website
- Set a Website as Default
- Edit a Storefront Menu
- Customize Web Catalogs per Website
- Customize Content Blocks per Website
- Customize Price Lists per Website
- Customize Product Inventory per Website
- Customize Product Visibility per Website
- Customize Promotion Visibility per Website
- Customize a Payment Method per Website
- Customize a Shipping Method per Website
- Configure Price Lists per Website
- Add All Products Page to Frontend Menus per Website
- Customize Frontend Menus per Website