This section is a part of the Inventory and Warehouse Management topic that provides the general understanding of the inventory and warehouse concepts.
Inventory helps you track the availability of your product in one or more warehouses, display it for the buyer and sales people, and automatically adjust it after every operation in the Oro application. You can create one or more warehouses, configure inventory management options, manage product inventory status and track product quantities in every warehouse.
Community Edition enables you to create one warehouse, while Enterprise Edition (EE) offers multi-warehouse management feature and allows sellers to add an unlimited number of warehouses.
See a short demo on how to work with inventory and warehouses, or keep reading the sections below.
Learn more about warehouses and inventory in the following topics:
- Create and Manage a Warehouse
- Manage Inventory Levels in the Registry and per Product
- Export Inventory Levels and Statuses
- Import Inventory Levels and Statuses
- Configure System-wide Inventory
- Configure Organization-specific Inventory
- Configure Website-specific Inventory