Configure Display Settings per Organization
In this section, you can specify display settings for the organization.
The organization-level configuration has higher priority and overrides the system setting.
- Navigate to System > User Management > Organization in the main menu.
- For the necessary organization, click the More Options menu at the end of the row, and then click the Configure icon to start editing the configuration.
- Select System Configuration > General Setup > Display Settings in the menu to the left.
- Clear the Use System check box to change the system-wide setting.
|Enable Map Preview||When the Map Preview is enabled, the addresses location are shown on the map in the storefront.|
|Position||Select whether your Oro application main menu will be positioned at the top of the page or on its left.|
|Enable WYSIWYG Editor||
Select this check box to enable text formatting tools for emails, notes and comments.
|Sort By Field||Select whether to sort activity records by the date when they were created or by the date when they were updated for the last time.|
|Sort Direction||Select whether to sort records in the ascending or descending direction.|
|Items Per Page By Default||Select how many records will appear on one page of the activity grids.|
Data Grid settings
|Items Per Page By Default||Select how many records will appear on one page of record grids.|
Select this check box to enable user navigation to the previous or next record list from a record view page.
|Record Pagination Limit||Type the maximum number of records that the user can navigate from a record view page.|
|Calendar Colors||A set of colors available for color coding different organization calendars.|
|Event Colors||A set of colors available for color coding different organization event.|
To change any color in the set:
- Click it. The color picker opens.
- Drag and drop a dot on the color picker wheel to select a new color.
- Adjust the color brightness by dragging the level on the shades bar.
|Enable Left Sidebar||Select Yes to enable the user to see and utilize the left sidebar.|
|Enable Right Sidebar||Select Yes to enable the user to see and utilize the right sidebar.|
|Display SQL In Reports And Segments||Select this check box to enable the user to review the SQL request sent to the system for a custom report or a segment.|