You are browsing the documentation for version 3.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM and OroPlatform, which is no longer maintained. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get the updated information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Global Order Automation Settings
You can set all orders with selected internal statuses to be automatically cancelled past their “Do Not Ship Later Than” date.
You can enable/disable automatic order cancellation globally and per organization.
To configure automatic order cancellation globally:
- Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
- Select Commerce > Orders > Order Automation in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- In the Order Automation section:
- Clear the Use System check box.
- Select the Enable Automatic Order Cancellation check box.
- Click Save Settings.