Configure Global Order Automation Settings
You can set all orders with selected internal statuses to be automatically cancelled past their “Do Not Ship Later Than” date.
You can enable/disable automatic order cancellation globally and per organization.
To configure automatic order cancellation globally:
- Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
- Select Commerce > Orders > Order Automation in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- In the Order Automation section:
- Clear the Use System check box.
- Select the Enable Automatic Order Cancellation check box.
- Click Save Settings.