Configure Settings for Featured Product per Organization
Before enabling the featured products segment for a particular organization, make sure you have performed the following actions:
- Mark the selected products as featured in the General section of the Products > Products main menu by setting Is Featured to Yes.
- Create a featured product segment under Reports & Segments > Manage Segments as described in the Create Segment topic.
Now, you can enable the featured products segment:
- Navigate to System > User Management > Organizations in the main menu.
- For the necessary organization, hover over the More Options menu to the right of the necessary organization and click the Configuration icon to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Products > Featured Products in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
To customize the segment option:
- Clear the Use System check box next to the option.
- Select the new segment from the list.