You are browsing upcoming documentation for version 5.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, scheduled for release in March 2023. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get up-to-date information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Settings for Featured Product per Organization
You can control which segment is used to store featured products globally, per organization, and per website.
Before enabling the featured products segment for a particular organization, make sure you have performed the following actions:
- Mark the selected products as featured in the General section of the Products > Products main menu by setting Is Featured to Yes.
- Create a featured product segment under Reports & Segments > Manage Segments as described in the Create Segment topic.
Now, you can enable the featured products segment:
- Navigate to System > User Management > Organizations in the main menu.
- For the necessary organization, hover over the More Options menu to the right of the necessary organization and click the Configuration icon to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Products > Featured Products in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
To customize the segment option:
- Clear the Use System checkbox next to the option.
- Select the new segment from the list.