You are browsing upcoming documentation for version 6.0 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, scheduled for release in 2024. Read version 5.1 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get up-to-date information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Dotdigital Single Sign-on in the Back-Office
Single sign-on allows to enter Dotdigital account from within your Oro applications.
To be able to use single sign-on:
- Obtain a Client ID and a Client Secret Keys from your Dotdigital manager.
- Enter these credentials during integration configuration (see the Configure Dotdigital Integration guide).
- The requested call back URL should be as follows:
- Navigate to Marketing > dotdigital > Email Studio and select the integration you wish to connect to.
- Click Connect to perform OAuth authorization.
Once the connection is established, you will be able to see your Dotdigital account dashboard within Email Studio in Oro application.
With the help of single sign-on, there will be no need of logging into Dotdigital account every time and it will be possible to access it straight from the Oro application.