You are browsing upcoming documentation for version 5.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, scheduled for release in March 2023. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get up-to-date information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Contact Groups in the Back-Office
Create a Contact Group
To create a contact group:
- Navigate to System > Contact Groups in the main menu.
- Click Create Contact Group.
- Define the general details and the list of contacts for the group:
- Owner — Limits the list of users who can manage the contact group to the users whose roles allow managing contact groups of the owner (e.g., the owner, members of the same business unit, system administrator, etc.).
- Label — The name used to refer to the contact group on the interface.
- Select/clear the HAS GROUP checkbox, to assign/unassign a contact to the contact group.
The HAS GROUP checkbox defines if the contact is assigned a specific contact group that you are creating/editing.
- Click Save and Close.
Now, you can edit or delete a contact group from the system by clicking the corresponding icon next to the required row in the grid.