Configure Google Settings per Organization
Google has retired Google Hangouts and associated services, and this integration is no longer supported.
Google Hangouts are configured globally and per organization,
To configure Google Tag Manager and Hangouts settings per organization:
- Navigate to System > User Management > Organizations in the main menu.
- For the necessary organization, hover over the More Options menu at the end of the row and click to start editing the configuration.
- Click System Configuration > Integrations > Google Settings in the menu to the left.
- In Google Tag Manager Settings, clear the Use System check box and select a Google Tag Manager Integration from the list to configure it for the application and enable data mapping.
- In the Google Hangouts section, provide the following details:
- Enable For Emails — Check the box to enable Google Hangouts for emails.
- Enable For Phones — Check the box to enable Google Hangouts for phones.
By default, Enable For Emails and Enable For Phones are enabled.
- Click Save Settings.