You are browsing upcoming documentation for version 5.1 of OroCommerce, OroCRM, and OroPlatform, scheduled for release in March 2023. Read version 5.0 (the latest LTS version) of the Oro documentation to get up-to-date information.
See our Release Process documentation for more information on the currently supported and upcoming releases.
Configure Order Automation Settings per Organization
To configure order automation per organization:
- Navigate to System > User Management > Organizations in the main menu.
- For the necessary organization, hover over the More Options menu at the end of the row and click to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Orders > Order Automation in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- In the Order Automation section:
- Clear the Use System checkbox.
- Select the Enable Automatic Order Cancellation checkbox to automatically cancel the order when its ‘do not ship later than’ date is passed.
- Click Save Settings.