There are three out-of-the-box reports for opportunities:
Opportunities by Status
Opportunities by Status is a report that allows you to see how many opportunities with a specific status are available in the system, what their total close revenue and budget amount are.
In order to see the report, go to Reports and Segments > Reports > Opportunities > Opportunities By Status.
Opportunities by Status report shows:
- Status of the opportunities
- The number of the opportunities with the statuses set for the opportunities in the system.
- Total close revenue of all the opportunities
- Total budget amount of all the opportunities.
- Total number of opportunities regardless of their status (grand total), their close revenue and budget amount.
Won Opportunities by Period
This report helps analyze a process of opportunities won per period.
To see the report, go to Reports and Segments > Reports > Opportunities > Won Opportunities by Period.
Won Opportunities by Period report shows:
- The period, for which data is shown.
- The number of the opportunities won within this period.
- Total close revenue of all the opportunities won within the period.
- Total number of opportunities won, regardless of the period when they we won (grand total) and their close revenue.
Forecast report helps estimate the future of sales.
The report shows:
- Opportunity name.
- Opportunities in progress.
- Budget forecast.
- Weighted forecast.
- Total forecasted budget for the opportunities per page (page total).
- Total forecasted budget for all opportunities (grand total).
New custom reports can be added. For more details on the ways to create and customize reports, see the Reports guide.