Configure Routing Settings per Customer
The website routing settings can be configured globally, per organization, per website, customer group and customer.
You can configure what frontend menu will represent the main menu in the storefront.
To configure the main navigation menu per customer:
- Navigate to Customers > Customers in the main menu.
- For the necessary customer, hover over the More Options menu to the right of the necessary customer and click the Configuration icon to start editing the configuration.
- Select System Configuration > Websites > Routing in the menu to the left.
- In the General section, clear the Use Customer Group check box and configure the following option:
- Main Navigation Menu – Use the dropdown to select which frontend menu will represent the main menu in the storefront.
- Click Save Settings.